Anti wrinkle skincare is receiving a lot of attention nowadays as people are more beauty and health conscious now as compared before. Because of this, more beauty tips and products are offered in the market.
Our skin naturally starts the aging process around the age of 20 and the main perpetrator is the sun. Research indicates that 80-90 percent of skin aging is a result of sun damage. At 20 years of age, the supply of collagen and elastin, two important skin proteins, are still plentiful. These two proteins contribute to supple and firm feeling skin.
But as we grow older, the production of these two proteins decrease, thus, aging occurs. As individuals grow, they are more likely to look for wrinkle cream recipes to treat this problem and rejuvenate the skin.
Skin Rejuvenation Tips
1. Determine the type of skin- Before using any skin products, first determine the skin type. Is it normal, oily, dry, or combination of either two types? Different skin types have different skin management. To be safe, it’s better to consult a dermatologist.
2. Proper cleansing is important – Use lukewarm water when cleaning your face to unclog pores and loosen dirt. Use only soap free cleansers to wash the facial skin because soap can dry the skin.
3. Circulation – Maintain proper circulation is critical. Use a dry brush to gently massage the skin, promoting circulation and removing dead skin cells.
4. Exfoliate and Moisturize – Exfoliation effectively removes the dead skin cells and allows new, young cells to take to their place. Use one of the wrinkle cream recipes or anti wrinkle skin care products to moisturize the skin after exfoliation.
5. Sleep – Adequate sleep promotes natural rejuvenation and healing of the skin.
6. Sun Protection – UV rays from the sun are known to be damaging to the skin. Use an SPF sunscreen for best protection.
The early signs of wrinkling can be prevented by protecting the skin against the damaging rays of the sun, but if you can’t avoid the onset of wrinkles a quality anti wrinkle skincare system can really help.
Anti Wrinkle Tips
1. Drink plenty of water – Hydration is critical when fighting the signs of aging. Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keep the skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
2. Exercise- Exercise facilitates production of oxygen and the release of toxins.
3. Give up the alcohol and quit smoking.
4. Eat a healthy diet.
5. Eat foods that contain Vitamins A, B, C, and E.
6. Use natural anti-aging products.
Most natural wrinkle cream recipes can be made with ingredients that are likely in your pantry. One of the natural anti wrinkle skincare creams that can be made at home is the carrot juice and honey cream.
Simply add 1 teaspoon of freshly extracted carrot juice to 1 tablespoon of honey. In a separate container, mix some warm water with a small amount of sodium bicarbonate. Apply the honey-carrot mixture to the face and gently wipe it off with a cotton ball that’s been dipped in the water-bicarbonate mixture.
Another home-made anti wrinkle skincare cream is the egg cream.
Prepare the following list of ingredients and follow the provided directions.
2 tablespoons of freshly extracted cucumber juice- 1 egg white- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice- 1 teaspoon of Brandy or Rum- 1 teaspoon of Sodium Benzoate
First, beat the egg white in a small bowl until light and fluffy. Next, add all the remaining ingredients and mix until creamy. Refrigerate this anti wrinkle skincare cream when its not being use. To use the cream, apply it to the face, leaving it on for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, wash your face with warm water.
These skin care tips and wrinkle cream recipes can be used for effective anti wrinkle skin care.
Anti wrinkle skincare tips can be very useful. See how you can improve the skin’s appearance by reading these excellent articles skin care information, and the advice given on this up to date skin care guide.